Welcome to the Official Winter Electronics Forums! These pages are your best way to stay in contact with the Winter’s community, and exchange information and opinions. In order to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone, please follow the rules listed below. Any posts that break these rules will be deleted, and may result in banning.
1) No profanity, inappropriate content, hateful language or harassment is allowed in any form.
2) Do not link to unrelate or inappropriate websites. This includes ebay auctions and sales of any kind. We’re cool with linking to anything that helps the community to grow, but please do not use the forums as your personal outlet for advertisements. You will be banned.
3) Please keep your posts located in the appropriate message. There’s plenty to talk about in the difference kindly of product catalogue, so please make sure your posts are under the right subject. This will help keep things organized, and will create a better experience for everyone.
4) Please be courteous, respectful and helpful to all users. Again, we’re trying to build a helpful, positive members on these boards.
5) Do not disrupt the forum to draw more attention to your post. This includes but is not limited to putting titles or posts in all caps, or excessively bumping posts.
6) Please do not use the boards for private discussions. This can be done via private message.
7) Please keep all post constructive in nature. We are open to feedback of all kinds, but flames, rants, and generally unconstructive posts will be deleted. We are constantly viewing these forums for your feedback, so if you have a suggestion that you feel will make the product or website better, please express it in a positive and constructive way. We’re listening, and you will be heard!
The Code of Conduct is subject to changes as the community evolves, so please check back regularly to make sure you’re familiar with the rules and regulations of the forum. Have fun!