- Place one or both of the special Re-chargeable Lithium batteries included in the charger by pushing them into the circular compartments with the + side facing up.
- The RED light should go on.
- On the back of the re-charger, press the plastic button which will pop open the prongs.
- Plug the unit into a standard household electrical outlet.
- You should now see a blinking GREEN light.
- The light will go off when the batteries are completely charged.
- This should take "at least 4-5" hours. Remove the charger from the electrical outlet when the green blinking light goes off. Leaving in for extended times may reduce life of batteries!
- Remove the batteries from the charger by pushing the two metal prongs holding the batteries with a pointed object like a pen or small screwdriver.
- These special 3.6V Rechargeable Lithium batteries are brighter than the average 3.0V CR-2032 batteries.
- They can be re-charged over and over again
- Because of the extra power emitted by the batteries, we have found the batteries to last around 3+ hrs.
- So it is recommended that you charge both and carry the extra one with you.
- If you place the extra battery in your pocket or purse, be sure to keep it away from metal objects.
- It can overheat when in contact with metal objects.
- 2 LIR 2032 batteries comes with this charger.
· Battery Charger with Rechargeable LIR 2032
· Easy operation
· Works with either 110 AC or 220/240 AC
· Either Two round or Two flat Power Plug Pins
· Included Two pcs of 3.6 Volts rechargeable batteries in socket
· Two LEDs to show the charging activity